20676 Muncey Road, Muncey, Ontario, N0L 1Y0
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- As of January 1, 2019, we will be closed from 12 pm to 130 pm.
- Overnight stay check out 11:45 am (past noon is a daycare fee for all dogs from the same house)
- Picking up and dropping off your dog must be within the hours of operation. We close at 6 pm. Anyone showing up after 6 pm sharp will be charged a fee of $50.
Cost of Boarding
- One dog: $46.50/night
- Each additional dog from the same household: $35/night
- After 20 consecutive nights, a discount of $10 for each additional night will be applied.
Cost of Daycare
- One dog: $27/day
- Each additional dog from the same household: $23/day
- All prices do not include applicable H.S.T.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to deny admission for dogs that we deem unsocial, overly aggressive or threatening.
- All pictures will be posted on our Facebook page. We are also posting videos on our YouTube account.
- If you have booked our services and fail to show or call, you will be charged the full amount of existing booking plus any future bookings including applicable pickup fees and taxes in advance.
- Requirements – rabies are mandatory. Any other vaccines are to the owner’s discretion.
- Tail Waggin’ Dog Ranch knows how important each dog’s dietary needs are for your pet to look and feel his/her best. Please let us know how we can accommodate your pet.
- Please inform us of any allergies your dog may have.
- All medication must be in an original prescription package to be given. There is no charge for this service.
For your dog’s stay, please bring:
- Enough dog food for your dog’s stay in a hard container
- Up to date copy of vaccinations
- Dog bed
- Treats are provided
These policies and procedures may change from time to time without specific notice to you. It is your responsibility to review our website regularly to learn of changes and new policies.
Tim and Wendy
Tail Waggin Dog Ranch
Please remember we are holding your reservation request exclusively for your pet. When we reach our capacity, we have to refuse reservations and turn business away.
- We are taking full payment upfront for boarding and daycare for all peak times especially December 21 until January 8.
- All weekends which include provincial or federal statutory holidays
- March Break (including weekend)
- Full refund if cancelled 7 days prior to booking date.
- If cancelled with less than 7 days notice and more than 72 hours notice, refund of deposit will be less an admin fee of 25% of the booking.
- If cancelled with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given.
- Cancellation must be done within business hours.
Forty-eight hours’ notice is required for cancellations of all non-peak period bookings.
Notice of cancellation is only effective via phone call to either (519) 317-2037 or (519) 281-1951. Messages may be left at these numbers.